Who we are
Meo Carbon Solutions is an independent consulting company that supports public and private sector clients worldwide in strategic orientation and implementation of goal-oriented measures towards more sustainable production pathways and ecologically and socially responsible business activities. The focus of our work is to support our clients towards carbon-neutrality and net-zero with the development of corporate sustainability strategies, the calculation of product and company carbon footprints, the implementation of sustainability measures as well as of emission compensation and carbon trading. We are also involved in the development and implementation of sustainability standards to ensure sustainable value chains and social compliance.
At our headquarters in Cologne we are looking for a full-time consultant & project manager (f/m/d) to support our growing team in the field of carbon compensation.
Consultant & Project manager carbon offsetting (f/m/d)
Köln Full-time employee 23.11.2021
- Management of consulting projects on climate change mitigation, carbon credits and offsetting, biodiversity protection and ecosystem service provision
- Assist clients in reducing and offsetting their GHG emissions
- Manage carbon trading platform, company's internal database as well as official registry
- Support for the further development of our service portfolio in customer management, e.g., for proposals and tenders
- Project management such as scheduling, stakeholder management, documentation and project controlling
- Participation in client meetings and project workshops
- Execution of company presentations at public national and international events
- PhD, Master or equivalent degree in business administration, economics, natural sciences, life sciences or other related fields
- 2 to 3 years of working experiences in the field of climate change mitigation, with a specific focus on carbon offsetting and carbon market
- Experience in following areas of advantage: sustainability certification, carbon accounting, biodiversity, ecosystem services and SDGs
- Knowledge of CDM, Gold Standard and VCS projects, methodologies and certification processes is an asset
- Professional communication and presentation skills in English and German, other languages of advantage
- Independent and accurate work, very good organisational skills, team player, reliable person
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
What we offer you
- Cross-functional tasks
- Independent work
- Mobile working
- Multidisciplinary team
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please use the attached link to apply to this position. You want more information about Meo Carbon Solutions and our work? Click yourself through our website: www.meo-carbon.com.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon in our team!
Contact: Claudia Bulgheroni