act.3 GmbH is a Brand Activation Factory. We create, plan and execute inspiring consumer experiences around the globe. We are an official partner of the adidas group and additionally work with a growing portfolio of exciting brands. Our dynamic team consists of over 250 unique individuals who are spread across our global offices: Herzogenaurach, Berlin, Zurich, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Tel Aviv, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai. Our team along with our strong network of talented Brand Activators and experienced Freelancers brings brands to life in the areas of brand engagement, brand communication, retail and events.
We are unique, unexpected, passionate, exclusive and united.
The responsibility of the CSR Manager (f/m/d) is to develop and oversee the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility program. He/she is responsible for defining the strategies, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and society.
We are looking for a full-time (40 hours/week) or part-time (30 hours/week) employee for this position.
- Strategic development and implementation of a CSR program to ensure consistency and effectiveness
- Identify brand-relevant CSR trends and deriving cause related marketing commitments from these
- Develop, analyze and evaluate the impact and cost/benefit of new programs
- Propose new programs and initiatives to key business leaders
- Develop strategies and materials for the communication of CSR initiatives to all internal and external audiences, ensuring overall messaging consistency
- Write and edit materials and otherwise promote the CSR program and activities via the company intranet, corporate website, and our digital channels; actively contribute to communicating the compelling company and employer brand messages
- Plan and promote events to engage employees and raise awareness of CSR programs
- Partner with internal departments to enhance and expand programs, metrics, and communications
- Keep up with relevant stakeholder groups
- Relevant university degree
- Progressive work experience delivering CSR initiatives, leading improvement activities
- project management would be extremely beneficial
- Self-driven and proactive way of working
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating personality
- Passionate about sports
- Team player
- German and English language fluently
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint Excel and Outlook)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An exciting international and interdisciplinary environment (offices based in Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, France and Israel, USA and Shanghai)
- A young and dynamic team
- Flexible work arrangements and innovative office set-ups
- Inspiring events and business contacts
- The opportunity to learn more about yourself and to develop professionally
- A company that embraces new ideas and challenges the ordinary
Does this sound like your dream job? Then take a chance and apply via https://weareact3.dvinci-hr.com/en/jobs. Franziska Hempel supervises this position and is looking forward to hearing from you soon.