At amfori we believe in a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this ‘Trade with Purpose’.
As the leading business association for open & sustainable trade, we bring together over 2500 retailers, importers, brands & national associations from over 40 countries. Headquartered in Brussels – with a regional office in Hong Kong - we have a strong network of representatives around the world. We offer our members a practical framework and world-class tools to manage the social and environmental performance of their supply chains and anticipate trends. We also advocate for progressive policy and collaboration with high-level stakeholders to achieve social, environmental & economic progress.
We are looking for a committed and personally as well as professionally convincing personality in the Rhine Ruhr region to reinforce our team at the earliest possible date
- Checking daily incoming mail (especially email)
- Administrative and organizational support for the Network Representative responsible for Germany and Austria
- Administration of external amfori events within Germany and Austria to include quoting, and invoicing
- Maintenance and management of German and Austrian membership data in conjunction with the Member Account team based in Brussels
Technical support for members
- Competent and friendly contact person for our members, business partners and employees of our headquarter in Brussels, giving support in writing or by phone with regards to the amfori tools
- Telephone and personal member support for general questions and FAQs
- Onboarding of new members and monitoring of their regular participation in training courses and workshops in collaboration with the Member Account team
- Provide support and relevant information to potential members in conjunction with the Member Account team and Network Representative
Assistance for organising workshops and meetings
- Editing and preparing presentations, reports and statistics in German or English
- Preparation and follow-up of workshops and meetings within Germany and Austria
- Active Support in registration and event management of amfori events
- Technical assistance for the amfori BSCI platform presentation during introductory courses
The Membership Support will report to the Member Accounts Manager based in Brussels.
- University degree or commercial vocational training
- Experience in customer relationship management, membership support or office management
- Strong interest in sustainability-related topics
- Knowledge of supply chains is an advantage
- Self-confident appearance and high communication skills, service orientation and intercultural competence
- Confident, customer oriented and reliable when talking on the phone and in personal meeting
- Very good English language skills
- Confident and intuitive handling of MS Office applications and different online programmes
- Focused, reliable and a structured way of working, in consultation with the supervisor, but also independently and proactively
- Organisational skills, high commitment and good comprehension
- Friendly, open-minded and service-oriented
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A range of varied tasks in a dynamic organisation
- Insights into the implementation of sustainability in German companies
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your complete application stating your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via email to our corporate address:
Avenue de Cortenbergh, 172
1000 Brussels – Belgium
“A world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone”