ISCC Marketing Communications Manager (f/m/d)
Cologne – Full-time – immediately
Who we are
ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is an independent multi-stakeholder initiative and leading certification system for the implementation and certification of sustainable, fully traceable, deforestation-free and climate friendly supply chains. More than 4,000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC certification covers supply chains for all kinds of agricultural and forest biomass, biogenic waste and residues, non-biological renewable materials and recycled carbon-based materials. Independent third-party certification ensures compliance with the strict requirements regarding the conservation of valuable landscapes as well as the environmentally friendly and socially responsible production for food, feed, energy, chemicals and industrial applications. Companies using ISCC can address important SDGs and implement credible measures against social injustice and burning environmental problems such as plastics pollution and rainforest destruction.
To complement our team, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager (f/m/d).
- Further development, improvement and marketing of the ISCC certification scheme in close cooperation with the Marketing Manager
- Content creation (text and visual) for ISCC’s social media channels and the ISCC website
- Support of ISCC system users and licensees with the application of ISCC logos and claims
- Development and improvement of marketing materials
- Contribution to the development of the ISCC PLUS scheme
- Assist in the ISCC customer helpdesk
- Preparation of and participation in ISCC events, trainings and seminars if marketing and communicational aspects are of relevance
What we offer you
- Cross-functional tasks
- Employee events
- Intensive training
- Multidisciplinary team
- Central & modern office
- Team spirit
- University degree in marketing, communications, business management, environmental or sustainability studies, or similar
- First working experience in editorial writing, brand communication, content creation and/or management of social media
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Excellent language skills in English and German (both written and spoken). Additional languages will be of advantage
- Affinity for sustainability topics and knowledge of sustainability certification systems/ standard setting processes
- Service-oriented thinking, excellent communication and networking capability, especially in international environments
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Willingness to occasionally travel within Germany and abroad
- High commitment, creative thinking, problem-solving, reliability, strong customer and team orientation, flexibility and good self-organization
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please use the application link below to apply for this position.
You want more information about ISCC and our work? Click yourself through our website: www.iscc-system.org. We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon in our team!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Tiara Fausel
Apply here now!