ISCC System Manager and IT Coordinator (f/m/d)
Cologne - Full-time - employee immediately
Who we are
ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is an independent multi-stakeholder initiative and leading certification system for the implementation and certification of sustainable, fully traceable, deforestation-free and climate friendly supply chains. More than 4,000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC certification covers supply chains for all kinds of agricultural and forest biomass, biogenic waste and residues, non-biological renewable materials and recycled carbon-based materials. Independent third-party certification ensures compliance with the strict requirements regarding the conservation of valuable landscapes as well as the environmentally friendly and socially responsible production for food, feed, energy, chemicals and industrial applications. Companies using ISCC can address important SDGs and implement credible measures against social injustice and burning environmental problems such as plastics pollution and rainforest destruction.
- Participation in ISCC’s advancement by continuously improving and developing the ISCC System as well as by updating and developing ISCC system documents and procedures
- Coordinating the development of digital certification tools such as electronic audit procedures or checklists, traceability databases, etc.
- Support, configuration and further development of the internal IT infrastructure (internal FileMaker database, network, data back-up solutions, telephone system)
- Installation and administration of software and licenses (e.g. Office 365, FileMaker)
- Procurement, configuration and maintenance of hardware, such as computers (mainly Apple Mac), phones, etc.
What we offer you
- Cross-functional tasks
- Multidisciplinary team
- Central & modern office
- Team spirit
- ISCC acts on a global level and maintains close contact with its customers all over the world. Therefore, the job requires a high level of proficiency in English and German (both written and spoken). Additional languages will be of advantage
- A qualified candidate should have a university degree in computer science or information technology, business management, economics, environmental or sustainability studies, or similar, and preferably first working experience in a related field
- An IT Background is a must
- Knowledge in FileMaker databases is an advantage
- Experience as system administrator is an advantage
- Connection to and affinity for sustainability topics and sustainability certification
- High commitment, analytical thinking, problem-solving, reliability, strong customer and team orientation, flexibility and good self-organization
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please use the application link below to apply for this position.
You want more information about ISCC and our work? Click yourself through our website: www.iscc-system.org. We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon in our team!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Tiara Fausel
Apply here now!