ISCC System Manager - Circular Economy and Bioeconomy (f/m/d)
Cologne – Full-time – immediately
Who we are
ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is an independent multi-stakeholder initiative and leading certification system for the implementation and certification of sustainable, fully traceable, deforestation-free and climate friendly supply chains. More than 4,000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC certification covers supply chains for all kinds of agricultural and forest biomass, biogenic waste and residues, non-biological renewable materials and recycled carbon-based materials. Independent third-party certification ensures compliance with the strict requirements regarding the conservation of valuable landscapes as well as the environmentally friendly and socially responsible production for food, feed, energy, chemicals and industrial applications. Companies using ISCC can address important SDGs and implement credible measures against social injustice and burning environmental problems such as plastics pollution and rainforest destruction.
To complement our team, we are looking for a System Manager - Circular Economy and Bioeconomy (f/m/d).
- Communication with ISCC system users and cooperating certification bodies regarding the implementation of the ISCC System. This includes providing detailed information on the key steps of the certification process as well as reviewing and processing of registration and certification documents
- Participation in ISCC’s advancement by continuously improving and developing the ISCC System as well as by updating and developing criteria and standard documents
- Key account management of System Users and with this analysing global supply chain setups, innovative technologies and materials to be covered by certification (e.g. in the area of industrial applications)
- Preparation of and participation in ISCC events, trainings and seminars
What we offer you
- Cross-functional tasks
- Employee events
- Intensive training
- Multidisciplinary team
- Central & modern office
- Team spirit
- University degree in business management, economics, (environmental) chemical studies, economics, environmental or sustainability studies, or similar, or similar
- (First) working experience in the chemical industry and/or circular economy
- Excellent language skills in English and German (both written and spoken). Additional languages will be of advantage
- Service-oriented thinking, excellent communication and networking capability, especially in international environments
- Affinity for sustainability topics and knowledge of sustainability certification systems/ standard setting processes
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Willingness to occasionally travel within Germany and abroad
- High commitment, analytical thinking, problem-solving, reliability, strong customer and team orientation, flexibility and good self-organization
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please use the application link below to apply for this position.
You want more information about ISCC and our work? Click yourself through our website: www.iscc-system.org. We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon in our team!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Tiara Fausel
Apply here now!