Who we are
ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is one of the leading certification systems for sustainability, traceability and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. More than 5.000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC covers all sustainable feedstocks, including agricultural and forestry biomass, circular materials and renewables. As a no-deforestation standard with a strong commitment to protect forests, high-carbon stock lands and biodiversity, ISCC strives for a world where biomass and other raw materials are produced in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.
At ISCC we are a close team of highly motivated, supportive and committed young professionals with a multitude of backgrounds. If you feel we are a fit, we are looking forward to welcoming you as Junior HR Manager (full-time or part-time) in our team at the ISCC head office in Cologne.
- You will assist in maintaining and updating digital employee records
- You will assist in correspondence with health insurance companies, immigration offices, job centres etc.
- You will assist in recruiting tasks such as screening candidates, preforming telephone interviews and evaluating aptitude tests
- You will design and implement Social Media recruiting campaigns
- You will take part in career fairs
- You will assist in creating and optimizing the internal learning academy
- You will assist in other HR projects and are encouraged to bring in own ideas
What we offer
- Cross-functional tasks
- Employee events
- Intensive training
- Independent work
- Flat hierachies
- Intensive Onboarding
- Attractive Payment
- Flexible working times
- Professional development opportunities
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruits
- Multidisciplinary team
- Central & modern office
- Team spirit
- Public transport ticket
- University degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology or similar
- At least 2 years of postgraduate work experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in HR or high-level customer support
- Proven experience in designing Social Media campaigns
- Superb correspondence skills and diplomatic, solution-oriented communication in an international environment with third parties at all levels
- Excellent language skills in English and German (at least C1 for both), written and spoken, additional language skills will be of advantage
- Excellent research ability
- Good knowledge of labour law will be of advantage
- High degree of initiative and very good decision-making ability combined with an independent working style and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- A friendly, empathetic and dependable team player
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please apply to the link below with a meaningful cover letter, CV and any relevant certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you in our team soon!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Ditha Pahnke