Who we are
Meo Carbon Solutions is an independent consulting company that supports public and private sector clients worldwide in strategic orientation and implementation of goal-oriented measures towards more sustainable production pathways and ecologically and socially responsible business activities. The focus of our work is to support our clients from the circular and bioeconomy with the development of corporate sustainability strategies, the calculation of product and company carbon footprints, the implementation of sustainability measures along complex supply chains as well as market and policy consulting. We are also involved in the development and implementation of sustainability standards to ensure sustainable value chains.
Meo Consultant & Project Manager GHG Emissions Calculations under GHG protocol and LCAs (f/m/d)
- Preparation of greenhouse gas calculations based on the GHG protocol (all scopes), data research, analysis & evaluation
- Conduction of Lifecycle Assessments, data research, analysis & evaluation
- Management of consulting projects with different contents, e.g., circular & bioeconomy, renewable energy, climate change mitigation, plastic waste & recycling, Power-to-X
- Implementation of developed concepts and processes together with our customers
- Support for the further development of our service portfolio in customer management, e.g., for proposals and tenders
- Project management such as scheduling, stakeholder management, documentation and project controlling, participation in client meetings and project workshops
- Execution of company presentations at public national and international events
- PhD, Master or equivalent degree in business administration, economics, natural sciences, life sciences or other related fields
- At least 2 years of experiences in: Greenhouse gas calculations for international supply chains based on GHG Protocol and/or RED methodology, and/or Lifecycle Assessments for different products, emission reporting (e.g., with GRI standard)
- Additional experience in following areas of advantage: Power-to-X technologies, CCR/CCS, circular & bioeconomy, supply chain management, sustainability certification, policy consulting, biodiversity, carbon credits and carbon offsetting
- Professional experience in project management in the mentioned focus areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English, other languages of advantage
- Reliability, independent and accurate work, professional organizational skills, team player
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
What we offer you
- Cross-functional tasks
- Flat hierachies
- Mobile working
- Multidisciplinary team
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please use the attached link to apply to this position. You want more information about Meo Carbon Solutions and our work? Click yourself through our website: www.meo-carbon.com.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon in our team!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Julia Ostrowski