Who we are
ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is one of the leading certification systems for sustainability, traceability and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. More than 7600 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC covers all sustainable feedstocks, including agricultural and forestry biomass, circular materials and renewables. As a no-deforestation standard with a strong commitment to protect forests, high-carbon stock lands and biodiversity, ISCC strives for a world where biomass and other raw materials are produced in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.
At ISCC we are a close team of highly motivated, supportive and committed young professionals with a multitude of backgrounds. If you feel we are a fit, we are looking forward to welcoming you as Office Manager in a permanent full-time position at our ISCC head office in Cologne. This position will initially be full-time parental leave replacement for the duration of at least one year starting in June or July 2023 and will then be converted into an additional part-time or full-time permanent position to increase the capacity within the department.
- You will be responsible for the overall smooth and efficient operation of all general office processes
- You will manage all processes related to insurance companies, authorities, maintenance services etc.
- You will assist in preparing and editing project documentation
- You will assist our international staff with visa applications and related processes
- You will be responsible for ordering and stockkeeping of the IT equipment
- You will take care of all ordering processes for office supplies and groceries
- You will support HR and other departments with administrative tasks
- You will assist in preparing and editing business documents such as presentations and reports
- We are looking for a highly motivated, smart and proactive team player with excellent organisational skills and a calm and positive attitude
- You have proven professional experience in office management or a similar administrative role
- You have a university degree in humanities, psychology, business management or another related field, or a related vocational training
- You have at least 5 years professional experience
- You have excellent language skills in written and spoken German and English (both at least C1), additional language skills will be of advantage
- You have a true service-oriented mindset with an approachable, friendly and diplomatic manner at all times
- You have very strong presentation skills as well as the ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and to prepare professional presentations according to target group
- You have a high general IT proficiency and very good working knowledge of MS Office
- You have a very high degree of initiative and very good decision-making ability combined with an independent working style and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- You like to contribute to the continuous improvement process and to drive change
What we offer
- Cross-functional tasks
- Employee events
- Intensive training
- Independent work
- Flat hierachies
- Intensive Onboarding
- Attractive Payment
- Flexible working times
- Professional development opportunities
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruits
- Multidisciplinary team
- Central & modern office
- Team spirit
- Public transport ticket
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please apply to the link below with a meaningful cover letter, CV and any relevant certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you in our team soon!
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Ditha Pahnke