Project Manager – Due Diligence
KölnFull-time employee 01.12.2022
Who we are
Global Risk Assessment Services (GRAS) is an innovative service and information provider offering environmental and social knowledge for fully traceable and sustainable supply chains. GRAS helps agricultural producers, processors, traders, auditors, brand owners, NGOs, and investors to assess and monitor their sustainability risks. GRAS offers mapping and tracking tools, mobile apps, dashboards and databases for the verification of compliance with sustainability requirements and improvement measures.
At GRAS we are a close team of highly motivated, supportive and committed young professionals with a multitude of backgrounds. If you feel we are a fit, we are looking forward to welcoming you as Project Manager – Due Diligence in our team in our Cologne office.
- Manage projects related to corporate due diligence obligations with focus on human rights and deforestation
- Develop customer-specific approaches, services and tools to support due diligence obligations for companies in agricultural supply chains, including following, understanding and evaluating recent international political developments (e.g. EU regulations, national and international initiatives)
- Specific tasks include conducting social risk assessments and managing corporate grievance mechanisms, including reviewing the effectiveness of established methodologies/mechanisms and implement improvements
- Project management includes scheduling, stakeholder management, documentation and project controlling
- Participate and organize client meetings and project workshops
- Communicate concepts, services and project results to international project partners, stakeholders and clients
What we offer
- Cross-functional tasks
- Employee events
- Intensive training
- Independent work
- Flat hierachies
- Intensive Onboarding
- Attractive Payment
- Flexible working times
- Professional development opportunities
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruits
- Multidisciplinary team
- Central & modern office
- Team spirit
- Public transport ticket
- University degree in political science, international relations, social sciences or in a related area.
- At least 2 years proven professional experience in the context of development projects, CSR, or ESG due diligence, with focus on social and/or environmental risk evaluation
- Working experience in the context of agricultural supply chains and/or respective stakeholders
- Additional experience in one of the following areas is of advantage: business and human rights topics, risk management, grievance handling procedures, human rights law
- Proven professional experience in project management in the mentioned focus areas
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (at least C1) and German (at least B1), other languages of advantage
- Experience and understanding of GIS and working with geodata are of advantage
- High degree of initiative and very good decision-making ability combined with an independent working style and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- A friendly, committed and dependable team player
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you soon! Please apply using the link below with a meaningful cover letter, CV and any relevant certificates.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Contact: Ditha Pahnke