ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is one of the leading certification systems for sustainability, traceability and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. More than 3,000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. The ISCC certification ensures a sustainable production of biomass, the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, no-deforestation and traceability throughout supply chains. ISCC can be applied to all types of feedstock in the food and feed industry as well as the chemical industry and bioenergy market.
We at ISCC are looking for highly motivated professionals to complement our team at the ISCC head office in Cologne.
System Manager (f/m) for Sustainability Certification
- Communication with ISCC system users and cooperating certification bodies regarding the implementation of the ISCC System. This includes providing detailed information on the key steps of the certification process as well as reviewing and processing of registration and certification documents
- Participation in ISCC’s advancement by continuously improving and developing the ISCC System as well as by updating and developing ISCC system documents and procedures
- Organization of international ISCC events, trainings and seminars. This includes the whole process from scheduling a date, advertising the event, location and travel management, preparation of training material, support of participants, handling of invoices, etc.
- Office management tasks and administrative support of the ISCC team
- After due time, you will have the opportunity to represent ISCC at international conferences and events
What we are looking for:
- ISCC acts on a global level and maintains close contact with its customers all over the world. Therefore, the job requires a high level of proficiency in English and German (both written and spoken). Additional languages will be of advantage
- A qualified candidate should have a university degree in business management, economics, event management, environmental or sustainability studies, or similar, and preferably first working experience in the area of sustainability and/or event management
- Connection to and affinity for sustainability topics and sustainability certification
- Computer literacy and excellent knowledge of the standard software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Experience in designing and setting up newsletter projects with a newsletter tool (e.g. Campaign Monitor) as well as experience in the use of content management systems (e.g. WordPress) would be of additional benefit
- Willingness to occasionally travel within Germany and abroad
- High commitment, reliability, strong customer and team orientation, flexibility and good self-organization
What we offer:
At ISCC you will join a committed, dynamic and international team within a pleasant working environment. The job offers cross-functional tasks in the field of sustainability. The activities at ISCC cover environmental, economic and social sustainability aspects as well as the respective legal framework. Flat hierarchies and short decision patterns are a key feature of the organizational structure of ISCC. The ISCC office is centrally located in Cologne with close distance to public transport and train stations.
Please send your job application in English with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to Myriel Camp: email@example.com
For further information please see: www.iscc-system.org